In this post I said I would have a review/post about The Maze Runner trilogy and I stated that I wanted to write it before July. Well there’s about 3 days until July and I’m not even halfway through the second book. I know. I’m sorry. I’m now pushing that deadline of sorts, back to 12th July. I have two weeks to read 1 and half books. Why 12th July? Well that’s when I attend a University residential thing and I probably wont have time to read or write for a whole week.
Meanwhile: Enjoy this list that I have assembled of the things that have happened to me recently:
- I offended a 15 year old by calling him twelve. I’m not sorry.
- I watched The Fault In Our Stars and cried. Here’s the video
- I received Ed Sheeran’s new album a day early on Sunday. I was confused because Harry Potter taught me that there is no post on Sundays
- I started playing The Sims again
- I returned back to school and I may or may not be excited for the English coursework I have to do
- I didn’t brush my hair this morning and only realised when I was actually outside with real people.
- I want to go to VidCon.